Thursday, March 21, 2013

Magazine Love

If you know me, you know that the little poster below sums up how I feel about books.


But...I've always been a huge fan of magazines as well. From Highlights and Mad Magazine to Cosmo and Better Homes and Gardens, I've loved them all. Recently, my magazine passion has included Food Network Magazine mainly because my youngest daughter and I have created a bit of tradition in snuggling and reading each new issue together.

However, if you asked me what my go-to magazine is as a teacher...I would have to say, I have a new favorite (drumroll please):
Charity Preston, author and creator of the Organized Classroom Blog, has done it again!  Not only is she responsible for providing teachers with timely and useful information through various venues (see below), she is now giving us the option of having it all delivered right to our inbox!
You can rely on this publication to bring you the latest in best practices, technology, organization and trends in education. Thanks for the magazine, Charity,  and for your undying quest to make the working lives of teachers a bit easier!
Click on the picture above to get your subscription now! 

1 comment:

  1. I agree Charity is amazing. I have learned so much through TBTS. I can't wait to read her magazine.
    I love your blog and design. I am a new follower.

    Sandra
    Classroom Companion

    ReplyDelete

Notes For the Teacher